here we show the method of how to install ubuntu 11.04 on vmware workstation 7 step by step.
- open vmware workstation 7 and click on the "new virtual machine" then select "typical"[already selected] and click on the next.
- then select the option "installer disk image file (iso)" then select the path of iso image and click next.
- then enter your name,username,password and click next.
- then give the name of virtual box and select the path and click next.
- then select "split virtual disk into 2 GB files" it gives you advantage to transfer the virtual machine into the other hardware, and give the disk space to the virtual machine [min:4GB] and click next.
- now customize hardware according to your need and set RAM according to your total ram [512 MB RAM is enough to work with ubuntu 11.04] and click on finish.
- your ubuntu is ready to install on your virtual box.
- now open your virtual machine and give keyboard layout and pattern as "USA" an click forward.
- wait until the process is complete and then enter your password ane ubuntu screen will apear.
- first time update all the drivers from "menu -> system -> administrtation -> update manager" and update all the software first time it will take a long time.
- enjoy ubuntu 11.04 on your vmware workstation 7.
- you can install other linux like mint,fedora,debian,suse etc by this method.
for download these video....
how to install ubuntu 11.04 on vmware workstation 7
how to install ubuntu 11.04 on vmware workstation 7 2